Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lillian's new look

Before
Making the first cut

After


On July 5th we took Lillian to get her first haircut! Grandma Shari, Aunt Teen (Christine), Logan, Lillian and I all piled in the Jeep and made the short drive over to see Jane. Shari had an apt to get her hair trimmed and we decided while we were up we would go ahead and take Lillian to get hers done as well. Jane cuts almost all of Daniel's side of the family's hair so we knew she was in good hands. Jane put a padded board across the arms of the chair and up she went. Lillian did pretty good while she was getting her hair done and of course her favorite part was the sucker at the end! I am so glad we took her to see Jane! Combing her hair after bathtime is now SO much easier and in my opinon she looks pretty darn cute with her new do!
As many of you know we are currently in the process of potty training. At first Lillian wanted nothing to do with the matter. I have been very frustrated with her unwillingness to try but on July 6th out of nowhere she took it upon herself to go sit on the potty and go pee pee! Praise GOD!!!! Everyone kept telling me one day it will just all click and she will put it all together and she did. I am so happy to see my little girl growing up but kind of sad at the same time. First we take her to get her first hair cut and now she is going pee pee in the potty. Before I know it she will be starting pre-school! My how time flies!

1 comment:

  1. I am still waiting for the potty training thing to click with Olivia. That haircut is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete