Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lillian's 'friends'

This last weekend, Lillian spent the night at Grandpa's house. Although she has gone to my Mom's house mutiple times, this was the first over night at Grandpa's. Grandpa, LeeAnne and Uncle Joe of course spoiled her rotten! On Sunday they went to the Lewis county fair. They played games, rode rides, and watched the Demolition Derby. After the fair they went to Chineese then brought Lillian home. Along with Lillian, she brought home two little 'friends'. Let me introduce you to pinkie and fishie. Since she came home, she has carried these two blow up floaty things EVERYWHERE. Yesterday we went to WINCO and pinkie drew lots of attention to our cart to say the least!
When we came home she quickly made an outfit change and in the pool they all went! I wish I knew how to post videos on here because not only was she dancing with them in the pool she was singing and dancing!

Lillian loves her new little 'friends'. I hope they are short timers but while they are here I will continue to laugh with the rest of the neighbors as she dances in the pool with them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment